10 Step Guide to Binary Options Trading
Binary Options are a way to see the movement in value of a large and dynamic range of commodities, assets, stocks and shares or even Forex.
The reason why these types of financial trades have become so hugely popular is that traders have to make just one of two possible decisions when placing them, that being yes or no decision which in Binary Options trading are known as Put or Call trades.
There is no requirement to actually purchase for example gold bullion if you wish to place a Binary Options trade on the value of gold, you need to decide whether the value of gold will rise in value or fall in value over any given time period.
One major advantage of placing Binary Options trades is that you will find a range of different expiry times are available which can be as short as just 60 seconds or as long as one month.
If you are new to the world of Binary Options trading then below is our 10 step guide (infographic) which will enlighten you on all there is to know about placing Binary Options trades at any of our featured Brokers.
What Trades to Place The first decision you need to make when you are thinking of placing any type of Binary Options trade is just what asset, commodity or stock exchange you wish to place your trades on.
Once you have made an educated decision on just which type of asset, commodity or stock exchange you are interested in placing your trade or trades on you will need to decide just which way you think the value of that trade will move.
If you think for example the value of let’s say oil will fall in value then you will need to place a Put option, however if you think that the value of oil will increase in value then you will need to place a Call option.
Choosing a Broker You will of course need to select a Binary Options Broker to place your trades at, and with that in mind we would advise you to take some time taking a look through each of our reviewed Binary Options Brokers.
List of Top 10 US Binary Option Sites for 2021
Broker Offer Devices Trade Now / Review1st
Payout %: 85%Trade Now! *RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MAY BE AT RISK2nd
Payout %: 90%Trade Now! *RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MAY BE AT RISK
Each Broker on this website is fully licensed and regulated, and each of them offer a very wide range of tradable assets and many of them are also additionally offering new traders an offer which will massively increase the value of your initial deposit.
Each Broker will also have a range of different account types, and it is important that you choose to open an account that will give you access to the maximum benefits and extras based on the level and volume of trades you place.
Ideally consider opening up accounts at each of our featured Brokers, for there will be many benefits of doing so as you will find out in step four.
Choosing an Expiry Time One you have chosen the type of asset you wish to base your Binary Options trades around and have selected a Broker at which to place your trades at, then you next need to decide an expiry time for your trades.
You will find that you can place trades which last for just 60 seconds or can place much longer term trades which will expire in one month. It is important that you select the expiry time you would prefer as there are lots of different events that could affect the value of any financial assets that you place your trades upon.
Understanding Potential Gains When you are considering making a purchase of a large ticket price item, you will always shop around to ensure you get the best deal possible.
This is something that you should consider doing when a Binary Options trader, as the financial gains you can make out of every single trade you do decide to place can and often will vary from Broker to Broker.
So your next step should be to take a look at what the potential gains will be on your chosen trades at several of our featured Binary Options Brokers, as by comparing them you will be able to select a Broker offering you the maximum returns on your investment.
Trending Options Whilst you will have made something of a concerted effort when selecting just which trades are likely to result in a financial gain, you should always make use of all tools at your disposal.
Whilst many Brokers offer the latest financial news stories which are often found scrolling on their news feeds, some traders also allow you to see which trades are currently popular with other traders.
As such be on the lookout for Brokers which offer some form of Trending Options feature, as by making use of the tool you will be able to spot which trades are currently attracting the highest volumes of trades from other real money traders.
Increasing Your Trading Budget Competition between Binary Options Brokers is of course something you should always keep in mind as a trader.
For you will often find you can make use of a range of promotional offers to help you increase the value of your trading budget.
Instantly Placing Trades You are never going to know in advance when a potentially profitable trading opportunity will suddenly become available, and that is something you do need to keep in mind.
As such you are best advised to have access to both an online trading account and also a mobile trading account at each Broker you sign up to. By having access to a mobile trading account you will of course be able to place your trades at any time and from anywhere.
Hedging Your Trades Many traders will look into the possibility of hedging any live and active trades they have open or they may place a range of trades on which both sides of the trades are covered in two completely separate trades.
Roll Forward Feature You will find another feature has started to become available at many Binary Options Brokers and this is something known as a Roll Forward feature. This type of additional trading opportunity will only become available to you when you have a live trade placed.
A Roll Forward option is a way of extending the expiry time on any live trades you have placed, and when you take this option the expiry time will then be extended to the next available one.
Early Exit Whilst many traders will be more than prepared to wait until the expiry time has been achieved on all trades they have placed, if you become aware of any potential events that could see the value of your chosen trades swing in the opposite direction that you have chosen, whilst you trades are currently in line for a payout, then consider taking an early exit.
Many Brokers will offer you an early exit option, and whilst you will have to pay a fee to end your trades before they are due to expire, by doing so you will have at least locked in a trading profit from those trades.
However, only ever consider taking an early exit if you are convinced any potential gains you will make once you trade naturally expires are going to become losing trades due to current events that you may have suddenly become aware of.
How to Trade Binary Options
Chapter 1 : How to Trade Binary Options
There is one major advantage of trading Binary Options and that is you never have to actually purchase the shares, commodities or currencies that you will be hoping increase or decrease in value during any given time period!
If trading Binary Options online has sparked an interest in you then it can be, at first, rather confusing, however once you have mastered the way Binary Options work, which will only take an hour or so, you will be able to master trading them.
With this in mind we have put together the most comprehensive Binary Options trading guides found anywhere online, and via a step by step range of guides we will explain how you can be online and trading Binary Options in no time.
First step of trading is to choose a broker. Have a look at the recommended brokers from here.
We invite you to have a look through each of the following guides, for when you do you will probably wish to start trading yourself!
- Types of Binary OptionsThere are hundreds of different Binary Options that can be traded online or via mobile trading platform, and as such you really should checkout our guide on the different types of Binary Options that are available, for we can guarantee there will be several of them that will interest you.All of our listed and reviewed Binary Options sites offer a truly massive and constant range of Binary Options and as such you are going to be in full control which ones that you opt to trade and will not be limited to just a handful of different options to trade!
- Types of Binary Option PlatformsYou are going to be able to trade Binary Options either online via any laptop or computer, or should you prefer the maximum flexibility of when you can place a trade then you ought to consider using one of the many mobile compatible trading platforms that are now available.
- How to place Binary Option TradesIn this guide we are going to show you just how to place Binary Option trades online, understanding the trading environment, how trading platforms work and operate, so do come and take a look at what is involved and how to trade at anytime of the day or night.
- Binary Options Demo AccountsThis guide will enlighten you on how you can open a free of charge and free to use demo account at all of our top rated Binary Options trading sites and by doing so you can get used to the many unique features each Binary Options trading site has to offer.
- Binary Options Trading SignalsThere are many little pointers and signals that you need to look out for in respect to when the value of any commodity, share or currency is going to move one way or the other in value and as such please do checkout our guide which will give you plenty of food for thought in regards to which Binary Options you should be looking to trade and when is the best time to trade them!
- Binary Options Trading Tips & StrategiesWe have several trading hints and tips which we feel will be a lot of interest to many Binary Options traders, if you are new to this exciting and potentially very profitable environment then does checkout our collection of tips to hopefully allow you to trade online!
- Are Binary Options Legal?As trading Binary Options is a financial based environment there are many licensing procedures each trading site has to adhere too. We only present to you the very best rated Binary Options brokers and sites and as such if you want to find out more about how safe and secure and how this industry is regulated feel free to checkout our guide on licensed Binary options sites.
- Binary Options Site ReviewsOnce you have read through all of the above Binary Options guides you will finally be ready to find an online trading site at which to open an account at. There are in fact many sites that we have handpicked for our website visitors based on our long experience of trading Binary Options online, so we are more than confident each and every Binary Options trading site we have reviewed will live up to your very highest standards.