We highly recommend GTOptions as they are recognized as a leading binary options broker in the industry today. Trading online is all about making money and as a trader, you want to be able to deposit and withdraw your funds with ease and in a secure environment. GTOptions will exceed your expectations and they offer a wide range of banking options as well as efficient and hassle free withdrawals.
GTOptions – Binary Options Trading
Here we have provided you with an overview of the trade options that are offered on the GTOptions newly-launched website. This broker is currently offering a 50% welcome bonus which means that once you make your first deposit, your trading account will be credited with an additional 50% of this initial deposit. Signing up is free and simple and within minutes you can enter the binary options trading arena with GTOptions.
- Binary Options – This trade option is also known as digital options, all-or-nothing options or fixed return options. This is the simplest and most common form of binary options trading and here you simply need to select the asset you want to trade in, select the expiry time of the trade, make an investment and then predict if the strike price of the asset will increase or decrease by the expiry of the trade. This is done by either selecting the Call or Put option.
- Long Term – This trade option allows you to make long term trades. That is, the expiry time of the trade can vary from a few days right up to a few months. Combined with fundamental and technical analysis, these long term trade options also require a trader to predict if the price of the asset will increase or decrease within the specified expiry time.
- 30, 60, or 120 Seconds – These short term trade options have brief expiry times of 30 seconds, 60 seconds or 120 seconds. GTOptions is one of the first brokers to offer 30 Seconds and 120 Seconds trade options. These short term trade options ensure that your investment is not locked in for a long period of time and you also get the trade results quickly.
- One Touch – For this trade option a trader decides if he believes the asset price will rise or fall to ‘touch’ the goal rate either above or below the current price respectively at any point before the expiry time. If correct, the trader stands to win upwards of %550.
- Pairs – This trade options enables you to trade two assets against each other. For example, Google and Apple, which stock will perform better within the specified trade time?
GTOptions Deposit and Withdrawal Options
GTOptions provides traders with a wide selection of deposit and withdrawal options. Here we have reviewed a few as follows:
- Credit Cards – This includes all major credit cards such as Visa, Delta, Diners, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo and more. If you request a withdrawal though your credit card, no withdrawal fee will be charged.
- Wire Transfer – You can deposit and withdraw funds via wire transfer. GTOptions will provide you with full banking details, allowing you to transfer funds into your trading account with ease.
- Giropay – This is an effective and easy way to deposit and withdraw funds. Using PayPal, you can make online bank transfers which are secure.
- Paysafecard – This is an electronic payment method that is based on a pre-paid system. In this way, you do not need to share your personal bank details or your credit card details when transferring funds.
GTOptions Forex Currency Trading
GTOptions offers a wide selection of currency pairs to trade in. These can be viewed on their website or from the dropdown assets list on the trading interface.